Branding Basics for Nonprofits 101
Course Price:$10 Kes.1050
You do not need to be a designer to build and execute brand guidelines! This course will help you build a foundation for understanding and implementing brand guidelines in your organization. During the course, you will conduct a self-assessment for your organization, watch videos and presentations to learn about design, and practice applying sample brand guidelines. We will also walk you through creating your own brand guidelines.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze your current organizational brand standard readiness
- Understand why implementing brand guidelines creates value for your organization
- Recognize and define basic core elements in a brand guide
- Identify practical ways to use organizational brand guidelines consistently
- Understand basic best practices for developing brand guidelines
About the Course
This on-demand course offers self-paced content for the beginner. This can include videos, self-assessments, activities, checklists, links to external resources, handouts, live events and quizzes. All course content is available for at least one year, or until the course content is no longer relevant. Live events are always recorded and archived in the course for you to access at your convenience.
You can gain TechPoints by accessing and interacting with course content such as watching a video, completing an evaluation and clicking on links. This course requires you to earn 40 TechPoints to access your course certification.
*Course fee is non-refundable